Warning behind the product:
USE: To apply on sculpted nails. For professional use only!
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children! Avoid contact with any part of the body. Wash thoroughly with water if products come into contact with skin, mouth, nose etc. Upon eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical attention. Upon ingestion, seek medical attention and show the label. Do not apply to diseased nails. If an allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use. Use in ventilated places. Store in a cool place, avoiding high temperatures and direct contact with the sun. Avoid contact with food and/or drinks. Please see the MSDS for more information.